The Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP)
The Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP) is a disciplinary alternative education program which provides for the education and behavioral needs of students who have violated the school district’s Code of Student Conduct.
The mission of the West Oso ISD Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP) is to:
- provide an opportunity for students to continue their academic coursework and earn admission back into their regular school setting
- serve disciplinary consequences for their behavior, actions, and choices
- empower students with skills, strategies, and coping skills to address various questionable situations they encounter
- make students responsible for their own actions so they can learn to respect and get along with others
- allow students to begin building self-esteem and self-discipline